Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shop Hop is Over

Well Shop Hop is over for another year.  I think we had even more people visit us this year than the past few years.  We ran out of our charms that we were giving with a $10 purchase yesterday.  Since our theme was Popcorn and Movies, we had a little movie camera as our charm.  We had also purchased Shop Hop 2010 charms that we were selling so after we ran out of movie cameras we gave them out so at least every visitor who purchased from us received a charm.

Candy, one of the people who signed up for the retreat in January, got sick that week and was unable to attend.  Once the retreat was over, we sent her the goodie bag, along with the pattern to make the mystery quilt.  She brought her finished top in today to show us.

It turned out great although now that I am looking at the photo, it looks like there is problem down on the lower left side.  It looks like she has a plain block where a pieced one belongs.

I thought I would show the little Oscars that each of the quilts in the shop received.  They looked great as part of the displays.

We had a wonderful time and hopefully everyone who visited Tiny Stitches did also.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda - loved seeing the pictures from your
    shop hop. Always fun to see what other areas of the country are doiing. I loved the idea of a 2010 charm. Jan and I are looking for something like that for Las Vegas this summer. Are there
    any left over we could buy? If not, could you find the source for us. Have you made up your mind which disappearing nine patch you are doing? I know you've been busy, so I haven't asked. Let me know. Take care -
    barb

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails