Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last Day at Sewing Expo

I got the binding put on the front of the dog quilt last night and then packed up all my things ready for the car this morning.  I loved my little sewing setup but am glad to be heading home this evening.

Here is the dog quilt ready to have the binding stitched on, with a photo of the binding before I cut it.  Although bias binding isn’t my favorite, I did this one on the bias.  I will be a great frame for the dogs.

Here is my traveling sewing room all packed and ready to go home.

I also worked on my sock knitting some while here.  Here is what the sock looks like today.  I managed to turn the heel and am working on the foot of the sock now.  It doesn’t look too bad but hopefully the next one will be better.  At least I have figured out most of the pattern.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails