Friday, March 05, 2010

Pat Wys at Red Top Retreat

We had Pat Wys for the first two days of retreat teaching.  We had selected two patterns but she was able to help on any of her patterns and had several little demonstrations/classes during the two days.  Here she is teaching about fusible appliqué.

She brought a lot of her own quilts to share with us.

Many of the group is making her “How Does Your Garden Grow” which is a stack and slash pattern with appliqué. 

GardenGrowB

My camera batteries gave out yesterday but are all charged up and I will get some photos of the quilts in progress today.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I was there with you. It looks like a lot of fun. July is too far away. :-(.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails