Sunday, March 21, 2010

Scarlett and Gone With the Wind

The Gone With the Wind quilt has been one of the hits of the shop hop.  Yesterday, my friend Robert, who is one of the all time big fans of Gone With the Wind, came to see the quilt.  Scarlett (Maetha) was there to great him.

Maetha as Scarlett Maetha and Robert

I can’t believe I forgot my camera and had to take the photos with my IPhone.  The major problem was the sun coming in the window behind the quilt.  After the miserable weather we have had this winter, I guess I shouldn’t complain about sun.  The weather has been so nice that we have been able to open up the front door and have fresh air – nice.

We are coming to the end of shop hop.  We are open from 1-5 today and it is over for another year.  If you can, come to Tiny Stitches today and say hello.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails