Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Day at Sewing Expo

Today was the middle day of the sewing expo.  I did a little shopping today while Karen was there to work with me.  I got more black and white fabric – surprise and a jelly roll.  Unfortunately I forgot it at the expo.  I am sure it is safe under the table but I wanted to play with it here at the hotel. 

I took a couple more photos of the booth today. First is the hat stand with the purses I have made while here.

 

Next is a fruit and vegetable quilt made by Mary.  She made it at our guild retreat a couple of years ago but with all the new fruit and vegetable fabrics available again, we are selling lots of fat quarters.

One more day of Expo tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 PM

    And we randomly ran into each other! Life is grand.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails