Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Beginners Class Started Today

Today is the start of a new series of Beginner classes.  The morning class had seven people signed up but only five showed up.  I don’t understand why people sign up and then not even call when they can’t make it.  Any way – the ones that made it did a great job and are learning a lot already.

I didn’t get photos of their blocks – most of them got only one made and have several more to do for their homework.  I did get photos of their fabric though and we will have some very pretty quilts in six weeks.

Tonight I have 8 more students – full class!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Looking forward to seeing their projects.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails