Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fiber Art Fusion Meeting

As usual, we had a great meeting of Fiber Art Fusion on Tuesday night.  Heidi asked us to bring some white fabric, scissors, a paint brush, a brayer, a spray bottle and a bottle of fabric paint.

She supplied foam sheets to use as a base and sticky backed foam sheets to cut up.  We made a collage, painted it with the fabric paints we shared, and printed on our white fabric.  Here is what I brought home.

I am not sure if I like either of them.  It might be fun to play with some embellishments on them or maybe I will just hang them on my inspiration board until I get inspired or tired of them.  I do think I would like to get more foam and play with the process again.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I just joined a Fiber Arts group and your picture pricked my interest. I like what you've done. Adding embellishments would probably be just the thing. Can't wait to see what you do in the future with this group. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put things away, then look again after a few days...see what you think then...I like them both...It is always fun to do something different.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I like them. However, I'm surprised they are not lime green.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails