Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting Ready for Retreat

We have a Tiny Stitches retreat every January.  Last year we had snow and had to postpone – hopefully that won’t happen again this year.

This will be the third annual retreat and we again will be doing a mystery quilt by Debbie Caffrey.  Her directions are written so well and they are easy to follow.  This year the quilt we will be making uses 4 fabrics plus a border.  I picked out the fabrics over the weekend and have them all packed up.  There is some precutting required so I will try to get that done over the next month.

The stripe will be the binding.  I have the border but forgot to take a photo so will do that tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. What fun fabrics. It is great that you are already planning for a January retreat. Most of us are just trying to make it through the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific fabric collection. I hope you will have a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails