Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tiny Stitches Christmas Party

We had a wonderful dinner and party last night at a local restaurant.  The meal was great but the company was even better.  About two months ago we drew names for a gift exchange and the only rule is that we had to make the gift.  I drew Michele’s name and made a Letty’s bag for her out of my stash of oilcloth.

Here is the inside of the bag – lots of pockets.  The lining is regular quilting cotton while the outside is oilcloth.

Then I used some leftover lining fabric to make a click it bag (using part of a metal tape measure as the closure).

Michele seemed to like it a lot – I love it.  Once I get a little free time, I want to make myself one.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Is this a pattern you made up or found somewhere? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Melinda. It will be perfect for spring. I am always amazed at the creativity of the Tiny Stitches staff!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really darling.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails