Friday, December 17, 2010

SSCS and Tote Bag Packages Arrived

I received my SSCS swap package earlier this week.  I don’t know yet who sent it but the package is safely under the Christmas tree waiting for Christmas to arrive.  I did open the ornament and it is on the tree.

Isn’t it cute!

I also opened up my Tote Bag exchange package.  Here it is before opening all the wonderful packages.

Here is all the amazing things in the package.

Look at the wonderful lime green trees on the tote bag.  The package was from Toni at Red Book Quilt Company.

The little angel ornament is hanging on the tree, I am sampling the candy and drooling over the fabric and floss.  The package of buttons and embellishments is wonderful.  I am packing up the tote bag with the things I need for working this weekend.

I love everything she sent! 

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. oh the ornanment is lovely...always wonderful to get parcels in the mail.........

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails