Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another UFO Challenge

I participated in Nancy’s UFO challenge last year but only managed to complete 4 3 of the 10 projects. This year I have decided to concentrate on tops that are ready for quilting. They even have the backing made and have been stacked in a couple of bins in the Longarm studio. Since I always have a customer quilt to quilt, I just don’t get around to quilting my own, unless it is due in the shop as a sample. This year I hope to fit some of mine into the schedule.

I am going to list all 14 quilt tops, even though only the first 10 will be on the UFO list.

1 – 2010 Mystery Quilt

2 – 2009 Allatoona BOM

3 – Watermelon Quilt

4 – Wake the Dead Magical Slice and Dice

5 – Thimbleberries Quilt

6 – 2009 Kaffe Mystery Quilt

7 – 1930’s Repro Quilt

8 – Bright Bullseye Quilt

9 – Christmas Quilt

10 – Table Runner

11 – Pink Log Cabin Heart Quilt

12 – Winter Scene

13 – Thimbleberries Tote Bag

14 – Bright Mexican Food Quilt

I am sure I have more that are ready to quilt but they haven’t made it down to the longarm studio.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing Judy L's 2011 UFO Challenge, but most of mine are quilt tops that need quilting. Alas I realized a couple days ago I don't have backing ready so I've been messing around with putting some together. Thinking about the cost of backing for so many quilts has me sewing up leftover fabric chunks.
    Good luck getting your personal quilting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your mystery quilt (#1). I was playing around with a design for one with similar colors so it's nice to see how well they play together!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails