Thursday, December 09, 2010

Gifts for Officers and Chairs at Guild

It is tradition for the outgoing President to give a small homemade gift to each of the officers and committee chairs so I made Click It Bags for them.  There are a total of 18 people on the board and I made 22 bags.  Here they are in a pile before I wrapped them.

They are all made from sewing fabric.  Some of them have the black background on the outside and some have the white.  It is very cute fabric and the bags seemed to be well received.

It is also tradition for the outgoing President to get a quilt from the guild.  I got on last year and really didn’t expect another one but I was surprised with a beautiful quilt.  Unfortunately I have not gotten a good photo of it yet but hopefully there will be enough light to take a good one in the next couple of days.  Here is a photo of the one from last year.  This year’s is very different from this one but equally loved.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Both wonderful traditions! Great little bags and wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the current quilt on the ALLATOONA web site.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails