Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dinner Out With My BFFs

We meet every Monday morning and support each other through everything that life throws at us.  We celebrate the good times, commiserate with life’s little challenges and are there for each other all the time.  It is wonderful to have such wonderful women in my life. 

Instead of meeting in the morning yesterday, we got all dressed up and went out to dinner.  As you can see, we had presents, wonderful food, wine and friendship.  I made table runners for each of them.  Lynda provided each of us with a wonderful dinner in a bag – pasta and homemade bolognaise sauce.  Jan made little stockings for each of us, along with some wonderful shower gel.  Danielle got each of us jewelry – mine is a necklace, Jan received a bracelet and Lynda received earrings.

It was a great evening with my BFF’s and I am looking forward to spending 2011 with them.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling...I love my BFFs too, all my Wednesday Wacko Friends. Merry Christmas Melinda and Happy Quilting in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be a Maven with you Melinda. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 AM

    What a special group.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails