Monday, December 13, 2010

Design Wall (Floor) Monday–December 13, 2010

I was going to skip design wall Monday because I didn’t want to show the same thing again this week.  I didn’t do anything with the black/while/lime green that has been hanging out on my board.  Then I realized that I have worked on something this week – postcards!

Here they are on the design floor!

They will be going in the mail this afternoon on my way to the bank.  I hope they are well received.

For more design walls (and floors and beds) to to Judy’s blog here.

Melinda

6 comments:

  1. Love these! So very cute!

    And I can totally relate to the design floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cute. Do you actually mail them? It would be hard to.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I am sure they will be loved and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. The selvage background is "sew" perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute!!! What a cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure these cute postcards will be well received! Great backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails