Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday–December 27, 2010

On my design wall today are blocks for the Block Lotto.  I have been following the blog for several months but this is the first time that I actually joined in.  I made 5 sets of blocks for the lotto.  I made two more sets but they didn’t turn out the right size so I have more blocks to join my other orphan blocks.

I am going to work at the quilt shop today – one of the employees lives up in the North Georgia mountains and is snowed it.  There is still snow on the ground here but the streets appear clear – wish me luck.

For more design walls, go to Judy’s blog.

Melinda

6 comments:

  1. I follow block lotto but haven't participated either so congratulations for jumping in and getting started. The trees are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trees. Should be fun to put them into a quilt. Ugh, snow. I can remember being out of work for 5 days from a huge snow storm in the early 90's in the Atlanta area. Good luck and be careful driving around today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trees! I have been looking at block lotto myself, but haven't taken the 'plunge' yet and participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't looked into the Block Lotto but love your trees. Hope you win :)

    I like the quilt in your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty trees. I've never tried block lotto. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails