Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wacky Devine Nine Finished

I quilted the flannel Wacky Devine Nine quilt yesterday morning and put the binding on the back before I went to work.  After work, I sewed the binding by hand and was able to take it to the shop today.  After showing it during Saturday Sampler, five of the kits were sold.  I only cut seven of them so I plan to cut a few more tomorrow.

Here is the back of the quilt.

Don’t you like the patchwork look of the back – it is printed fabric.

I quilted it with freehand overall feathers, using the lime green thread that was already on the machine.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Thats so pretty!! No wonder they sold so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails