Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Civil War Quilt

We are starting a BOM at Tiny Stitches this weekend and I am trying to talk myself out of signing up.  I don’t even like Civil War reproduction fabric but I am so tempted by this quilt.

This is just a small portion of the center of the quilt.  It has a million half square triangles in it – many of them are very small also.  I really would like to make it out of different fabrics but the patterns are only available as part of the BOM.  It is a very large quilt also and was beautifully made by Terry for the shop. 

In spite of myself, I love it!

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful can see why you're tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you hear the chant in your head: Do it. Do it. Do it!! LOL. I think it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is beautiful, but what a challenge with all those triangles!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails