Monday, May 10, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I just got home from the North Georgia Mountains where my portable design wall went with me.  It was busy holding things today.

First here is a Wacky Devine Nine flannel quilt I made yesterday and put the borders on this morning.

Next I worked on the quilt I am teaching in Las Vegas.  I got all the blocks done and I am ready to start sewing them together tomorrow.

After I took the blocks down, Danielle put up her Hunters Star blocks.  Looking good!

I have the ruler and have this quilt on my list to make eventually.  Love what she is doing.

For more design walls, go to Judy’s blog and check them out.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. I love all three quilts. I'm interested in how the Hunter Star ruler works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. All three are great. You are going to be a hit in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quilts are lovely. I haven't done the hunter's star but have a friend who loves them and swears by that ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been toying with the idea of getting the Hunter's star ruler. Danielle's quilt is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Awesome! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails