Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I haven't posted since Christmas but have finally gotten rid of my cold and am feeling much better. I had committed to working at the quilt shop on Friday night, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - that was a long 4 days but it is over and I feel fine. I am still easily tired but the cold is gone.

I didn't do much today but got a quilt ready to quilt - will do that tomorrow and worked on a Sampler quilt for a shop sample. Also, I got the new Quiltsmart cell phone purse interfacing for Christmas and want to make a couple of them.

I promise to get the camera charged tomorrow and have a couple of pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails