Saturday, February 06, 2010

Tissue Holders

Mindy came in the shop today with something special she made for her son’s wedding.  She has been doing a lot of sewing and decided to make favors for the women who will be attending the rehearsal dinner.

Mindy attended the retreat last week and made a whole basket of tissue covers.  If you look close you can see that she embroidered the names of the bride and groom, along with their wedding date.

Isn’t that a great idea.  If you want to make one or a bunch of them, you can click on the link under tutorials on the left side of my blog.

Big sale tomorrow so I am having an early night.  Tomorrow is our biggest day of the year – Super Bolt Sunday!

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I do love the fabric covers for tissues. I'm helping with the wedding of a dear friend's son's wedding this fall. I like your idea of making these for a wedding use. Hymm. I think I need to do something using the Bride's colors.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea for the ladies. I love these little tissue holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a great idea! And, something that will be kept.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails