Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bonnie Hunter at Tiny Stitches

Bonnie was very popular today.  We had two different sessions where she signed her books

and did a trunk show.

She showed up with three large duffle bags full of quilts.  Unfortunately for me, but great for the shop – we were extremely busy all day and I was unable to actually attend either session.  I did sneak in for a little while and took a few photos.  I wish I could have attended one of the sessions.  I would have loved to see all the quilts from the second book.

Fortunately, I was able to go to dinner with her and remembered to take my books for her to sign.  We had a wonderful dinner at Marietta Fish Market.

Here are a few photos I managed to take of her quilts.

This last photo is of Bonnie’s quilt on the left and Terry’s quilt on the right.

Didn’t Terry do a great job on her version of Bonnie’s quilt.  I love the cheddar in this quilt.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful pictures of Bonnie's Trunk Show. Her quilts are truly fantastic! Glad you got to spend some time with her at dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see ya'll had a great day and evening with Bonnie!

    I'm packing and getting so excited about coming to retreat with the Red Top Mt. gang...woohoo Alatooooona Guild here I come.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very lucky to have Bonnie for show and tell. I would love to meet her and hear her talk. At least I have both of her books and loving them - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how wonderful Melinda. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails