Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pillowcase for the Shop

I made a pillowcase this morning to take to the shop.  Beth painted a mural in the backroom where we keep the novelties and kids fabrics.  Part of the mural is a clothesline and we have hung a selection of pillowcases on the line.  I will try to get a photo of it tomorrow.  We were so busy today that I didn’t even think about taking a photo.

Here is my doggie pillowcase.

 

Tomorrow we have Bonnie Hunter coming to Tiny Stitches.  She is going to do a trunk show and will be signing her books.  I need to try to find both of mine and remember to take them to the shop.  Maetha invited me to go out to dinner with them after the shop closes so I will get to spend some time with Bonnie. I am really looking forward to it.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillowcase! It sounds like a fantastic day tomorrow! Enjoy and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails