Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Progress on Gone With the Wind Quilt

I worked on the Gone With the Wind quilt yesterday.  First I finished all the pieced blocks – 10 of them.  I did manage to sew some backwards but got them all sewn correctly, after Danielle and her seam ripper helped me out.

Next were the appliquéd blocks.  I got them prepped and managed to appliqué all of them last night while watching/listening to American Idol.  Now the next step is to sew all the blocks together – maybe this afternoon between sessions of the last Beginner’s Machine Piecing class.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 AM

    you are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and one of my all time favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails