Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bonnie Hunter today!

Here are my Bonnie Hunter books ready to go with me to the quilt shop today to have Bonnie sign them.

Everyone at Tiny Stitches is excited about Bonnie coming to visit.  She is going to have two trunk show/book signings to day.  One at 2:00 and another at 4:00.  We announced the event with an email a couple of weeks ago and both sessions filled up within 24 hours.  I think there are a lot of Bonnie fans in the Atlanta area and we will be hosting many of them today.

I will try to get some photos today but since I am also working, might not get too many of the trunk show itself.  Will post more later.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time!! Looking forward to seeing all your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails