Monday, June 01, 2009

Road Trip

My Monday morning group decided to take a road trip to the other end of the Atlanta area and check out a quilt shop that none of us had been to.  The shop is Scarlet Threads and is a very nice shop but a long way from here.

Since I work at a quilt shop in the Atlanta area, I felt uncomfortable asking for permission to take photos inside the shop.  Here are a couple of the entrance.

0509 Scarlet Thread

0509 Scarlet Thread 2

We shopped a little and then went to lunch at Olive Garden where I had soup and salad and only 1/2 of a bread stick.  Still trying to stick to the Weight Watchers diet and am not having a lot of trouble doing it.  Hopefully the scales will show more progress this week.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you, sticking to a diet...sometimes it's hard to do.

    How much do you charge for longarm quilting?
    I can't seem to get my hand quilting done as fast as I would like.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails