Friday, June 19, 2009

Lover’s Knot Quilt Completed

I finished quilting the Lover’s Knot Quilt this afternoon.  I did a spiral swirl on it in pink variegated thread and I like how it turned out.  I got Quilter’s Dream Request batting instead of Select.  I didn’t really mean to get Request but it looks nice in the quilt.  I am taking it to the shop tomorrow so Maetha can show it as my class sample for the next Beyond Beginner’s class at the end of the month.

0609 Lovers Knot Quilted

0609 Lover's Knot Closeup 1

0609 Lover's Knot Closeup 2

0609 Lover's Knot Closeup 3

I will bring it back tomorrow night and put the binding on it so I can take back on Sunday. I picked out the fabric last Saturday and it is done today.  I am impressed with myself.

Hugs,

Melinda

 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails