Thursday, December 03, 2009

Table Runner Exchange

At the guild meeting on Tuesday, we had our Christmas Exchange.  This year we exchanged table runners.  I took the selvage table runner that I have show before but just in case, here is a photo of it.

Somehow I didn’t get a photo after it was quilted and bound.  Jan received it and seemed to be happy with it.

Here is the one I received.  It is hanging on my front door and looks great there.  It was made by Sue and I really love it.

This is one of the best exchanges we have done so far.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. OOOH la la. Your gift is fantastic and the one you received is wonderful too.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun exchange. Absolutely beautiful. Inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails