Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Gifts

We had a quiet day at home – just the two of us and the little doggies.  We had a lovely dinner with honey-baked ham, cheesy potatoes, broccoli casserole and homemade rolls.  Everything was great.  We also had chess pie and pumpkin roll.  Very nice.

Bill and I exchange small gifts.  He gave me an acrylic table for my Janomme Platinum (of course I went out and bought it myself) and I gave him another sock monkey to add to his collections.

Then we opened up the gifts from my sister Robin in California.  She made my gifts this year and I love them.

First is a loyalty card wallet.  She made a lot of them for her friendship group and I was lucky enough to get one. Next I received one of her purses – she calls the pattern the Letty’s Bag.  You can order the pattern from her.

Isn’t it wonderful?  It is a large bag and will be so useful.  I love the fabrics she used.

Thank you Robin!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails