Thursday, December 03, 2009

Advent Swap

Now that it is December, it is time to start opening my Advent swap gifts.  I have them all laying out on a table – just waiting for each morning for me to have a treat.  There wasn’t a gift for Dec. 1 but on Dec. 2 I opened up this one.

It seems to be made of felt and is very pretty.  Today I opened up this one.

Chocolate!!!  I shared one with Bill and ate one but have hidden the other two away for a later treat.  It is really good and rich.

On the first, I sent Doriana two coasters I made, on the second she got a small cutting board and ruler.  Today she should have opened up a scrubbie that my mother-in-law makes.

This is a lot of fun!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails