Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YoYos

I have been on a yoyo making marathon recently.  The Allatoona guild is going to make a wine gift bag from yoyos next week and we need 63 of them.  I got started and went way past 63 so I might as well keep going and reach 2x63 and make one as a gift.  Actually, they are way to clever for a wine bag.  They are the perfect size to use as an Ott light carrier.  The only change will be to add a longer handle.

 

As you can see, I am working with my favorite black and whites again.  The class on making this is next week so hopefully I will have at least one finished then.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Melinda what will you use them for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to share the wine bottle/ott light carrier. (I am picturing a yo-yo coverlet - that I assume would not hold an EMPTY wine bottle - so I am intrigued.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:47 AM

    What is a wine gift bag?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails