Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Gifts

I got two packages in the mail yesterday from my sister Robin yesterday.  Here is what was in them.

A Quilt in a Clipboard kit and a Quilt in a Cup kit.  I already have a quilt in a cup kit but haven’t made it yet.  I might make one of them as a Christmas gift for someone but I am definitely going to make one for myself.  It will be great to use at work.  I see some selvages being used.

Both Robin and I use clipboards all the time and we have decorated some of them before but this kit is fantastic and I can’t wait to work on it.  You make two sides of the quilt and sandwich them in the acrylic clipboard.  They are then held in with the clip.  I am thinking of selvages on one side and perhaps black and white for the other side.

Thank you Robin – you really are the best sister ever.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails