I have been working on my two guild holiday exchange projects and have one completed and one ready to quilt. First, here is my apron for the holiday exchange at ECQG. I put premade bias binding around the edges and used Moda twill tape from jelly rolls and fat quarter packs as the ties. It is done unless I decide to add a pocket – not sure if I want to add one but it is ready to swap, with or without a pocket.
Next is the table runner for the Allatoona Guild. It is large enough and all sewn together. I still need to quilt it and will pick up some backing fabric tomorrow so should finish it completely next week. I think I want to bind it with red/white stripes on the bias but not sure about the backing. I am sure something will show up that will look good.
After trying several different settings, I decided I like the diamonds best. I really like the red square towards the center with the large white dot on it. I knew those nickel squares would come in handy some time.