Thursday, November 05, 2009

Stitchers’ Angel Package Received

I got an email from Yvonne today saying she received my package so I can show what I sent.  She lives in the Netherlands and her blog is in her native language but I was able to find a translation on Google and it sounds like she is pleased with her gifts.

Here is the armchair caddy I made.  I used selvages for the pockets and then embroidered a small flower bouquet on the pin cushion.

Here is a wool pincushion I made for her.

This is a covered steno notebook I made.  I love the angel that is embroidered on the front – especially the little button flowers.

  I also included a folding bag for shopping.  I love these since they can be refolded and put in your purse when going out.

I also included a chocolate bar – what quilter doesn’t love chocolate.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails