Thursday, November 05, 2009

Beginners – Class 4

We had our fourth class on Wednesday.  Unfortunately the flu has hit hard in Georgia and two of the students were unable to make it.  The rest of the group did a great job with half square triangles and we made friendship star blocks.

With that last picture, I remembered that we also made the square dance block.

Here are the ones from the morning class.

We only have one more week of teaching new techniques.  Half square triangles this week and then flying geese next week.  The following week we will put the quilt tops together.

I love teaching beginners!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Melinda,

    Your beginner quilters are doing a fantastic job. And you are a wonderful teacher. Thank you for teaching future quilters. I'm sure these students are going on to great things and will enjoy the wonderful world of quilting.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love teaching beginners.... It's my favourite thing to do actually... and it doesn't take long to get them addicted to patchwork and quilting! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails