Friday, January 16, 2009

Ric Rac and Polka Dot Swap Sent

I was late with my Ric Rac and Polka Dot swap. I had misplaced the name of the person I was to send to. By the time I realized it, it was late. I did communicate with Beth and finally got everything sent out to her a couple of weeks ago. She got it and was happy with what I sent.



Attached to the bag is a cell phone holder/bag that can hang on the outside or inside of the tote. I also made a ToteAlong, which is the small folding bag.

We had these great kitchen towels at the shop so I had to get a couple of them to add to the package.

Lastly, of course I sent a steno book cover along. Lots of polka dots in the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails