Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beginning Machine Piecing Class

Today was the start of my Beginning Machine Piecing Class. I teach it in the morning and again in the evening so it does make for a long day. This session lasts for six weeks so it is a fun time and I get to know the students much better than the one or two day classes.

I have 4 students in the morning class and 5 in the evening. I forgot my camera in the morning but did manage to get pictures of the fabric selected by the evening class. I know I said there are 5 in the evening but tonight we had 6 since one of the morning students came to the evening class just this once.
















This should be a fun session.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails