Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Needlework Bag Progress

I bought a kit to make a needlework bag from Pat Sloan several years ago. The first thing that needed to be done was applique on the front of the bag. I started doing the applique and then set it aside. I found it a couple of weeks ago and finally finished the applique over the weekend.



I then had to try to find the rest of the kit so I can make the bag. Amazingly, I located the kit and it has everything I need to finish it. I hope to get it done at the retreat this weekend.

I worked on the goodie bags this afternoon and printed name tags/labels for the bags and put together the mystery quilt instructions. Still have some work to do but I am almost ready for the retreat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails