Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday

Well, I worked at the quilt shop today. We are open from 1-5 on Sundays and have been for about 2 1/2 years. Sunday is one of my regular days and since it is only about 5 hours, it is usually a pretty easy day. We have been getting busier and busier on Sundays and today was no exception. I think a lot of quilters have jobs that keep them busy during the week so seem to enjoy having time to shop on the weekends. It is usually very busy on Saturday so the ones that need extra assistance seem to come in on Sunday. It is always fun to work with them.

No new pictures today but I still have a couple to share from last weeks guild meeting. This first one is Chris with another of her wonderful quilts. This one is red, white and blue for a different look. It uses very large 1/2 square triangles and squares - very nice.



Next is Rose with a bright quilt that I really like. This is a good sample of how colors and simple blocks make a very effective quilt.


Tomorrow I have to continue working on a custom quilting job for a customer and get my house under control in time for me to pick up Linda on Tuesday morning. Another busy day ahead of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails