Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Day at the Quilt Shop - Batiks

Well, today was another day at the quilt shop. Sharon was teaching an art quilt class and everyone was so excited and did such a great job. This quilt is what they were working on. One of the students bought green fabric for the witch's face and hands and it is really good creepy looking. They traced the basics of her face and then Sharon taught them how to paint the details. I can't believe how good they all looked.
There was a fat quarter sale and both Mary and I ended up buying fat quarters of this wonderful fabric collection. They are all batik and wonderful shades of red. The greens are nice and the blacks are really great. Of course I have no idea what I am going to do with these but they had to come home with me. Working at a quilt shop is dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails