Friday, August 29, 2008

Mary Lou Weidman

We had a wonderful day at guild. Mary Lou Weidman was our speaker and she had a wonderful presentation. Her quilts are absolutely breathtaking and she makes you think of all kinds of story's you would like to tell in quilts.

After the meeting we went to Ted's Montana Grill and had a great lunch. Here is Danielle and Mary Lou outside of Ted's.


Here I am with Mary Lou. I am wearing a Mary Lounie Pin that she gave me.

Mary Lou is teaching one more class tomorrow - Flower Power. I wish I was able to attend it but it is my regular day at the quilt shop. I really enjoyed meeting Mary Lou and feel so inspired by her quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails