Friday, August 01, 2008

Customer Quilt

I spent today struggling with my Gammill. It kept skipping stitches and we retimed it several times before finally getting it done right. I quilted one quilt and everything was fine but when I started a second one, all I got was skipped stitches.

This is the quilt that the Gammill cooperated on. It is a Marti Michell pattern called "Guacamole with Salsa on the Side". I taught this last year and this is one of the student quilts.


I had planned on custom quilting it, but after consulting with my customer, we decided that since the fabric was so busy, a simple pantograph would be best. I used a variegated green thread and it turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. i think that it looks great.
    sorry your gammill is on the fritz.
    no fun.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails