Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Third Winter Wonderland Block

I finally finished my third Winter Wonderland Block. I have been carrying it around with me but just haven't worked on it at all. The only thing I had left to finish was one of the snowflakes. They are a lot more complicated than they look.

I am starting on the fourth block which is a snowman making a snow angel. Hopefully this one won't take me as long as the last one. I would like to get this quilt made by Christmas - this year. Once all the stitching is done, I still have a lot of pieced blocks to do but I don't think I will start them until the stitching is done.

I really think I am going to like this quilt in blue instead red like most people are making it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails