Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Gift Exchange

I participated in an Easter Gift Exchange on one of Mary Lou Weidman's Yahoo groups and received my package from Sandi today.
Look at the wonderful gel window stickies. It is hard to get a photo of them but here is the best I could get. They look much better in real life since the colors show up much more vibrant than the picture shows. The sun shining in the windows really makes them look cute on the living room window.
Here is the rest of my gift package. A very cute little bunny gift bag, a wonderful lime green purse (I really love the purse). There is chocolate in the eggs and a great picture postcard from the area Sandi lives in. There is also a cute Easter pen.

Thank you Sandi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda

    I'm glad the gift package arrived before Easter. I was worried about the chocolate chicks arriving alright and then I found the eggs and thought what a perfect delivery system!

    Your photos look great, I'm glad you like the purse [I almost kept it for myself!]

    Enjoy your Easter!

    Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails