Monday, March 31, 2008

Mystery and Mary Lou Quilt

I have decided to do the next mystery that Bonnie Hunter is doing at Quiltville. She calls it Orange Crush and is using her usual scrappy mix of fabrics. I am planning on using my usual mix also - brights.

The quilt calls for light and dark scraps plus four extra fabrics. For my fabrics, I chose lime green, bright pink, purple and orange. She posted the first clue today so I need to get busy making 150 four patches from my dark and light scraps.

The next quilt was made by my friend Robin from a Mary Lou Weidman pattern. She showed it at guild on Friday. Mary Lou is coming to the East Cobb Quilt Guild in August and I am really looking forward to taking at least one class from her.


Isn't it a bright, cheerful quilt?

3 comments:

  1. Love your color choices! Bonnie's mysteries are so great!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choices for the OC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur colors are very similar to mine. I still haven't decided which one is going where. Love, Love Love your blog. Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails