Friday, November 30, 2007

Hawaiian Star

Here is Barb's Hawaiian Star quilt that I finished quilting today. I had planned to do it for the quilt show in September but since I had the accident, Barb was able to substitute another quilt in the show so I finally got around to getting this one done for her.


This is a Judy Niemeyer pattern. Barb teaches a lot of her patterns at Tiny Stitches. In fact, Judy will be coming to Tiny Stitches in February. The information about the class will be on the website soon. If you are in Georgia or any where near Atlanta, it should be a great time.


Barb does such beautiful piecing that it is a pleasure to quilt for her. I used a variegated thread throughout on this quilt.


The colors in the quilt are just like the pattern cover. It is 85 inches square so a large quilt with many, many pieces and many, many points.

After getting this one off the Gammill, I started quilting the President's quilt for the Allatoona guild. It needs to be bound by someone else so I need to get it finished by the Tuesday meeting so they have enough time to bind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails