Saturday, November 03, 2007

Busy Day at the Quilt Shop

We were busy all day at the quilt shop. I can't believe how many people get up early to get a free quilt block. When we open the shop at 8:30, we have a long line outside and it doesn't stop until the last Saturday Sampler session at 11:00. Makes for a long day so I really don't have anything to report.

I did deliver one of the customer quilts today. She comes to the early session and it was so busy I just handed her the bag with her quilt in it. Usually, I have the time to open up the quilt and show it to them but she is a repeat customer and understood. I just got an email from her about how much she loves the quilt. That always makes me feel good.

Hopefully my other customer will feel well enough to pick up her quilt tomorrow. She had Chemo yesterday so wasn't sure she would be able to make it to the shop. If she doesn't feel well enough, I will offer to deliver it to her house - it is the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails