Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cupcakes

Next week is the anniversary of Tiny Stitches, the quilt shop I work at. As part of the celebration, we are giving away a pattern for a cupcake block. I brought the pattern home last night and made a couple of cupcakes this morning.

We decided that putting a cupcake on a towel might be a good idea. This is a chocolate cupcake in a blue liner. It has orange icing with a dollop of whipped cream on the top, with sprinkles!


Here is another one that I just made a quilt block out of. I used the sprinkle fabric for the background with a orange liner, a different chocolate cake, pink icing and orange topping. I think an apron made from cupcake fabric with a cupcake on the front or on the pocket would be great.

I love cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails