Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Apron Swap Received

I got my apron from the fall apron swap today. In my preferences I stated that I like bright colors and especially lime green. Obviously Emily read what I wrote and used it to make an absolutely beautiful apron for me. It is a reversible apron and here is the wonderful batik side. Love the purple trim.

Part of the swap was to include a hot pad and she made one out of a towel. It is on the seat of the chair (please excuse the remote - I forgot it was there)


Here is the reverse of the apron - lime green! I am not sure which side I like best. Both are great!

I will post photos of the one I made tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails