Friday, September 05, 2008

Busy Day and Dazzling Dogs

I had a very busy day today but did manage to get a block finished for the blocks of the month. I started the day by having an Executive Committee meeting for the East Cobb Quilt Guild that I am president of. We are getting close to the end of the year and are working on nominations for next year. After the meeting, we went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. I had a great Chinese Chicken salad. After a trip to the guild storage area to look for some quilt show related books, I stopped at Tiny Stitches.

After picking up the eyes for Ted, (I can't imagine how that took almost 2 hours) I went to the grocery store and it was 4:30 before I knew it. I can't believe I spent all day away from home and don't have anything to show for it. I guess I do have one block to show for the day.

Here is block two of the Dazzling Dogs Block of the Month at Tiny Stitches. His name is Ted and he is a little goofy!

1 comment:

  1. I love these dogs! Have you posted a pic of the first block??

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails