Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Swap Blocks going to a new home

Kathy from the QuiltingSisters list asked if any of us had extra blocks to donate to a project that she is working on with her Church quilting group. I went through my stack of blocks and found these.

I counted them and I have 44 12-inch blocks that I will never do anything with myself so I am going to mail them to her. These were from a Nifty Fifty swap several years ago. Most of the Nifty Fifty swaps (one swapper from each of the 50 states) had a theme and I have other sets of blocks that I will make into quilts someday. Because this swap did not have a theme, there are a large variety of blocks.

I think Kathy will be able to put together several smaller quilts with these blocks. Although they are quite mixed, she should be able to find ones that go together enough for childrens and lap quilts.

I am glad to have them out of the stack of things for me to do someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails